Best self help books to read at once

Best  Book  To  Read -



A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.
 - George R.R. Martin




Books leave the deep impact on our life . Readers usually are intuitive. Books can open your mind. By reading you can adopt the mindset and the habit what you need to proceed your life. Books are the best teachers. 

Here I am going to share name of some self help books which I have read untill now. These books have a deeper impact on me and helped to change my life.

Here is a litany -


The magic of thinking big  -


Book by David j. Scachwartz. My most favorite book of all the time. It's a self help book and this guides me a lot. I remember when I was depressed I started reading this I found a way to stay calm myself while reading this made me feel comfort. The best part of the book is it will change your thinking Schwartz used a class example to illustrate his points. You can learn many life lessons. you should read this book once in a lifetime



Journey in the fields of forever -

Book by John Haricharan. Brought you strength and hope. This book was last in the trilogy, which comprises of When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat and "Morning Has Been All Night Coming. This book have some beautiful lines and dialogues 
'There is always a helping hand' - this one is my favourite , I love this and I believe on that. I read this book and wanna read it again. 




The one thing - 

Book by Gary Keller and Jay papason. It is a self help book .book says There is a simple truth behind the extraordinary results . There is many things what you can learn from it. One of them I can share with you is we must focus our energy on one thing at one time. By doing this you can deliver the extraordinary results in your life. 
I read this book and I recommend it to you. 




Life without limits -

By Nick Vijucic. Was the first self help book which I read. book is full of inspiration and makes you believe that our life has no limit. 
The books teach you to celebrate what you have accept yourself what you are maybe sounds cliche because everyone knows that but tell me how many of you follow it? Just few I guess . The book is based on Nick's life experiences the way he carry his emotions when he was a teenager. How he find the purpose of his life. How he become successful . You should read this one. 


So these are some books you should read once in a life. In the next part of the article I will inform you about other books to read 
Because reading is a good habit. Remember that. 


I hope you enjoyed this article. I would love to hear your thoughts and insight on this topic in the comments section below.


#bestbook #selfhelpbook #positivity #motivation 

____________________________________________
Follow us on Instagram and twitter

Instagram - @daily_writes.ig
 Twitter     -  @writes_daily 



Post a Comment

1 Comments

Comment your feedback, your feedback is important for us