THE INDEPENDENCE DAY OF INDIA

INDEPENDENCE DAY


15 August, our independence day. 
Happy independence day  to all of you 
 on this day in 1947 India had gained independence. 

Nation celebrates its Independence Day with zeal and passion. People throughout the nation; come out together to take part in the celebrations, forgetting their demographic differences. 
 

Remembering my school days where students love to carry national flag with pride on this day and sung national anthem or any other patriotic song. And those days were very cherish. 

It's such a beautiful feeling when you see your national flag is waving gorgeously. 
Some feelings not ment to describe and it's one of them. You can only feel this feeling which make you feel proud. 


Our india such a great nation.we always believe to spread love everywhere. India values relationship with neighborhood. The world acknowledge that. Our nation believes in truth and non-violencenon now we are in a way to become Self-relient. 

on this day i am praying to God that my country  may live long with prosperity 
Its my foundation no matter where I am or wherever I reached my identity is due to you.
 

On this day I am saluting all the real heroes who sacrifice their life for the freedom of India and also those who are standing on border in our safety, my dear country 
It would be pleasure to sacrifice own life for our beloved nation.

I have no words to describe my love for you  India is beloved to me like my life 
Our nation is the greatest nation in the world
Jai hind🇮🇳


____________________________________________
             
I hope you enjoyed this article. I would love to hear your thoughts and insight on this topic in the comments section below.plese give us your feedback, your feedback is important for me 

____________________________________________
Follow us on Instagram and twitter

Instagram - @daily_writes.ig
 Twitter     -  @writes_daily 

#happyindependenceday

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Comment your feedback, your feedback is important for us